Home Health Aide
Home Health Aides (HHAs) are a necessary part in allowing you to recover and heal quickly, while at the same time keeping your surroundings in good order. Nina’s Health Care Services, LLC is proud to have dedicated Home Health Aides in our team to provide care and support for both you and your family in times of poor health.
While Home Health Aides generally can take over the household chores while you or your loved one continue to recuperate, they can also provide personal assistance if needed. Under the direction of a case manager, our home health aides can provide assistance with:
- Bathing and other personal hygiene (if needed)
- Personal Care or Bed-Side Care (if needed)
- Health Monitoring and Documentation
- Mobility or Ambulation Support
- Incidental and Schedule Transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Light Meal Preparation specified by client’s recommended diet
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Picking-up Prescription Medication
- Other activities of daily living
Our home health aide program is designed to help clients by letting them concentrate on healing while the HHAs make sure the home environment is kept safe, clean, and comfortable. Further questions about this program may be directed to phone number 614-314-5416.